The test server is based on the latest version of Luna.
The latest version of Luna, is a very polished Luna, a Luna on which, we worked, together, during years and years. Thousands of fixes and hundreds of improvements on existing features were made. However, this version may also bring unwanted changes on the gameplay.
During the test phase, we'll mostly be getting rid of these unwanted changes. There may also be a few things to fix. You'll find what we're up to here, in this thread.
Here's the list of the most important changes and fixes so far:
- The exp rates were dynamic and much lower than they used to be (x1 to x25, gradually increasing as you leveled up). They are now back to a static x50.
- In the past, a Mana Potion recovered 200 MP upon use. Later, they were changed to recover 50 MP every second, for 15 seconds. The change has been reverted.
- Mana potions became un-usable during PvP. This change has been reverted.
- Un-necessary materials are being dropped from monsters all over the world. They have been re-disabled.
- Auto support from the Primeval Buffer is not working.
- Beryl was missing a few buffs (Dance of Vampire, Chant of Victory/Protection/Spirit, Resist Shock & Mental Shield).
- In the past, Beryl used to give every buffs right away at the level 40. It was later changed so that you unlocked these buffs and their level increase as you leveled up. This change has been reverted and all buffs are now available at their maximum level starting from the level 40.
- The Coliseum Buffer has been fixed (it didn't want to talk anymore), and is now spawned on both sides of the Coliseum.
- As you may have noticed, leveling zones were revamped. Mantras drops in the Low, Medium and High Level zones were reviewed to work similarily to the way they used to.
- Mana Potions were unusable in the mini games, but they have always been useable. They're back.
- Squashes EXP/SP and Mantras drops made it in back in.
- Queen Ant was in holidays, under the map. She's back.
- The rule affecting drop chances depending on the level difference between a dwarfie and a monster has been corrected to take effect starting from a 9 level diff.
- You should not loose buffs when dieing on the Primeval Beach while the Primeval Battles are going on.
- The Medals, Battles and Deathmatch points were merged into one. The rewards and their cost remains the same. Learn more on mini games rewards here.
- A temporary deleveling feature was added. Learn more about it here.
- The vote system has been updated. We are now on Topzone, L2JBrazil and L2Votes. You can vote once every 8 hours.
- Active AC has been dropped in. Luna should be safe from any third party software to automate the gameplay.